Configure Multi Core processor in Windows 8

Thursday
Today in my college,we were discussing about Multi core processor and single core processor while that we all know that in the windows 7 we can configure the multicore settings and proves us that Windows 7 is supported for Multi Core processor.
My friend asked me Does Windows 8 support Multi core processors?
I told yes but He asked to me prove it and I did it.
Now I came to know that more ppl are not aware of this so I decided to post this.

Windows 8 is built in support Multi core processor by we dont know is that true?
To prove it we can check it by configuring our task manager settings.
1.Open the task manager. you can open it by 

  • pressing Cntrl+Shift+Esc.
  • right click on task bar and click on task manager
[Image: HKLVk.png]
2.Now navigate to Performance tab.
Under this tab you can see a graph which denotes the specific selected item.
You can see graph of 
  • CPU
  • Memory
  • Each Disk
  • Bluetooth
  • Wi-Fi
  • Ethernet
3.Now click on CPU and on right side you can see the single graph denotes the process speed.
[Image: FcU84.png]
4.Right click inside the graph and navigate to Change graph to then select Logical Processors.
As soon in picture below
[Image: BICVw.png]
5.Look on the graph now, it will show the multi core processors
[Image: jCbXE.png]
so we can come to know that Windows 8 is designed for Multi Core processor.


No comments:

Post a Comment